Patient Forms, Map and Directions to Tampa Office
Your first visit to Wang and Cortes Dental involves a few special steps so that we can get to know you. To understand what to expect, please read through these pages. You'll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies and more. There's also background information about our committed staff and our first visit procedures. You can also save some time by printing out and completing the patient forms in advance of your appointment.
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in dentistry.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening actively to those whom we are privileged to serve.
- Earning the trust and respect of our patients, our profession, and our community.
- Putting your overall health and well-being above all else.
- Meeting and Exceeding our Professional and Educational Requirements.
- Ensuring a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Striving for continuous improvement at all levels.
- And as always "Your Smile is Our Greatest Reward!"
Online Patient Forms
Please click on the link below to fill out our new patient forms online so that your first visit with us may be as efficient as possible:
What To Expect: Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with the doctors. We look forward to your first visit.